a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, November 13, 2009

Big Red bows Leopard Print,and some Pearls




Turtleneck: Kohls.
Long Pearls: Thrifted.
Satin bow: Forever21.
Leopard Skirt: Gabriel Brothers.
Black Tights: Mothers..(shh)
Red Heels: Kohls.

This was my outfit for school today,one I rather quite like! I've been wearing a lot of black with red accents lately, almost to the point of obsession. I think the pairing is so classic and chic when put together, that I just can't help myself to do it again and again! On Saturday night my school's annual fall play is taking place; and even my outfit I have planned for the event is black,white,and red. Oh well, I guess we should always wear what inspires us at the moment!

Tonight I'm rather excited because I'm going to the movies with my boyfriend to see the movie 2012. I'm not usually into the action/sci-fi movies; however, this actually looks like it will be very interesting...
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig