a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, October 24, 2016

Honorary Sanderson Sister.

Honorary Sanderson Sister | Someone Like You
Bell Sleeve Top | Someone Like You
Autumn Style | Someone Like You
Hocus Pocus Style | Someone Like You
Knee Socks and Boots | Someone Like You
Honorary Sanderson Sister | Someone Like You

Bell Sleeve Sweater (really, really similar!) | Thrifted
Printed Skirt (similar) | Thrifted
Silver Metal Belt (similar) | Thrifted
Rust Skinny Scarf (similar) | Thrifted
Knee Socks | Uniqlo

I was talking to my boyfriend the other day about Halloween movies and he mentioned he has never seen Hocus Pocus...I was kinda like ARE YOU KIDDING ME. This movie was everything to me growing up. I remember curling up at my grandmother's house one fall evening and it was on tv. I couldn't have been more than 8 or so. I begged my parents to let me stay up late and finish this captivating movie. It took me years after to find out what the movie was actually called, and it brought back so much nostalgia when I found it again! It's been a few years even since then that I've watched it, so when my boyfriend said he had never seen it that had to change. We baked some homemade chocolate chip cookies on Saturday and sat down to watch it--so, so good! Even he had to admit it, too :)

The movie prompted me to dress as witchy as I could the next day. Witches are trending for Fall 2016, ya'll. I thrifted this amazing sweater last year and only wore it once...when I was back home in Ohio I snatched it up to bring back to NYC because it's the perfect October shirt! You can make me an honorary Sanderson Sister now.

Come, we fly!

With much love,

Lauren
SHARE:

6 comments

Rebecca said...

I absolutely adore this look! Your top is darling.

Unknown said...

Such a cute outfit! You look great!

The Cassie Paige
New Post: Winter is Coming...

Carmel Elizabeth said...

So cute! I love the over-the-knee socks especially...

Anonymous said...

Good way to intro the boyfriend! (The guy in the summer beach picture???)

W/ love,
Jeannee
Sparkle4Jesus@outlook.com

Unknown said...

I think this is one of my favorite outfits I've ever seen on your blog. So so cute!

Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite movies. I watch it every Halloween. <3

Kay said...

Adorable outfit! Hope you are enjoying Autumn as much as I am. :)

Blogger Template by pipdig