a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Rockwell Hall, Kent State University.

Black Tuxedo Pants: H&M.
Striped Shirt, Knit Poncho: Thrifted,
Pointed Heels: Payless.
Hat: c/o OASAP.

The building I take all my fashion classes in is the beautiful Rockwell Hall. It's situated on the bottom end of campus and I loved it the first moment I toured Kent state six years ago. Now, it's hard to believe all of the countless hours I've spent in this regal building and how this is my second to last semester in it. The most incredible thing about this building is how at home you feel inside it. A thousand and a half of fashion students bubble in and out of it every day, all with one common interest and passion. It was the first place post high school where I felt like I actually belonged and had found like minded people. At my high school no one was really passionate about fashion, so it was quite like I'd discovered an entire new world when I first came here and met people who loved this industry as much as I did.

As a senior now, it always makes me smile to see the excited freshman here bustle about and chatter with one another their first few months of the school year. You can just tell they love it & they're how I was (and still am)-- excited to be on journey of going after and succeeding in ones' dreams. 

It occurred to me the other day I've never really taken photos in front of Rockwell in the years I've been here. I decided to not let the chance slip away! Wanting to capture all my favorite spots on campus in outfit photos to always have them after I graduate soon. I treasure this last year of college! x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

6 comments

Izzy said...

So so cute! <3

The Quirky Queer

Anonymous said...

Which ISO, Shutter and aperture do you use on your camera?

Amanda said...

Yep this is probably one of my favorite outfits you've worn!!! Love it! So classy and crisp and neat!!!

xoxo

Andrea said...

Such a classy outfit and very classic. Lovely :-)

Taylor said...

Why are you so cute?

SB said...

What a simple, classic and beautiful outfit. I remember you wearing that cape in before with a dress or two it is lovely to see how you are reworking it as your style evloves.

Blogger Template by pipdig