a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Reminders.

Floral Halter: Aeropostale.
Flats, Shorts, Cardigan: Thrifted.
Hat: c/o OASAP.
Lipsick: NYX Matte Lip Cream in Prague. 

A little tidbit I wrote on my instagram tonight I liked, so I thought I'd share it here, too: 

I derive much of my strength from Christ. I wan and wax in the consistency of my faith because I am only human. But I always believe; I always come back; always am consumed with peace whenever I am rich in The Word. I hope someday to always see my faith as a #1 priority and not let it slip to the side lines. It can be hard: we think that we can "do it ourselves" and say "hey God, I'm doing really good right now so you can take a step back." I've been trying to put up note cards with verses in my apartment to remind myself constantly of what I should hold onto in times of distress. I've found it really keeps what's important fresh and in the front of my mind

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

4 comments

Katie Selt said...

Such a summery look!

Katie | www.katielikeme.com

Ruby Sterland said...

Beautiful words! Love these photos, the lighting is so pretty x

www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

Kezzie said...

Great! Memory verses are great x

Anonymous said...

So so so cute! That top is absolutely adorable,I need one like it asap!

http://www.aswestumblealong.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/cldunsmore

Blogger Template by pipdig