a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Say You'll Remember Me.

Gray Sweater, Scalloped Flats: H&M.
Black Peter Pan Collar Dress: Modcloth.
Lipstick in MAC's Speed Dial.

Hi everyone!

Just a quick little outfit post before I get on a bus to head to Spain here soon :) I am visiting Barcelona this weekend and am really, really looking forward to it. It's been awhile, but some of you may remember when I first started my blog how I wanted to be a Spanish teacher! I loved learning the language in high school and was really passionate about it. Sadly, since I graduated I haven't learned any more or practiced, but I still remember quite a bit to use this weekend which excites me. Finally! I can have a more in depth conversation with someone than "how are you?" ha. 

Hope to have many good things to show you all and write about when I get back! x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

2 comments

Kezzie said...

Whoa, where did all the leaves come from?!x

Angela said...

Aw, have fun in Spain! I also wanted to be a Spanish teacher way back when and find it so exciting whenever I can use my talent!!! You look beautiful, as always!

Blogger Template by pipdig