a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, November 6, 2014

London Part III.


Hi everyone! 

My last day in London was probably my favorite one. I was kind of worried at the time because I hadn't seen ANY London sights, and only had that half a day before I left for Italy. I didn't know what to do because there was no way I could make it to all of these places by myself, spread out across the city...but thankfully, I met with another angel of a blog reader/blog friend/fellow blog reader Kezzie and she was able to give me an incredible tour around!I I've known Kezzie really since the start of my blog back in 2009 (5 years this month!) and it was incredible to actually meet her. She was one of the first people to ever comment on my blog and even read it, so it is amazing that she has stuck with me all these years through high school, college, and now traveling abroad! 

She was so gracious when I asked if we could go sight seeing around London even though she doesn't live too far from there and has probably seen everything a million times. She expertly guided me around the city hitting up Westminster Abbey, the Parliament Building, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, The London Tower, London Tower Bridge, and London Bridge! I don't know much about British history, and she was such a help in telling me about all the buildings, the royal family (which I find especially interesting), and just general history of England. 

I was beyond impressed by all of the architecture of these buildings and it blew me away to see it all in person. Not sure what my favorite was, but it was quite a treat to see the palace guards in those famous, furry hats of theirs, ha!

I have more photos of this day to share + the shopping and tea trip we took. Until then. x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

4 comments

Miranda said...

Aww, I love Kezzie! It's so cool that you got to meet her!

Miranda
Little Gold Pocket Watch

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so gorgeous, and your outfit is just adorable!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, Lauren! You are so blessed, and your readers are so blessed, that you chose to take a semester abroad in Italy ... and visit Europe - and Kezzie! I love all of this & simply can't get enough!!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the outfit you are wearing! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Europe.

Blogger Template by pipdig