a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pizza Party.

Denim Shorts: Thrifted.
Lipstick in MAC's Chatterbox.

Hello everyone!

Words can hardly explain how excited I am about this shirt. The only thing I think that would make me more excited, was if it said ICECREAM on it and had a cone...which I COULD get because we have one at Aero...but I have to think practical when buying things to wear for Italy. At least that's what my mom says; but I slip a few out of the ordinary pieces in there every now and then ;)

Also! Here is my new hair cut. Nothing too spectacular or note worthy. I hadn't got it cut in over a year and it was absolutely fried and damaged for about three inches of the bottom...I wanted it just all cut off even though I knew it would be short. I wanted a fresh start! I also decided to get my bangs recut and these are the things I'm kind of on the fence about. I forgot how annoying and bothersome they can be, and also how they make me look 15 again, HA. Ah, learning lessons in hair cuts still at age 20

Hope you all are well! x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

8 comments

Britney @ Scout and Company said...

Oh my gosh you are a freakin cutie Lauren!! I love this outfit its just the best and cutest thing ever.

SB said...

Haha I can't believe you call your hair short I have been growing out a pixie for over a year and my hair has just hit my shoulders and for me this is long even though it is way shorter than yours.
Ah the difference of perspective. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren1
Just pin your bangs back until the grow some. (that's what I do lol ) looks cute anyway.


Kayte

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren1
Just pin your bangs back until the grow some. (that's what I do lol ) looks cute anyway.


Kayte

nanawintour said...

You're so gorgeous Lauren! I love this outfit and I love your hair. I am so badly in need of a haircut right now.

Sophie | nanawintour

Imaginary Confetti Club said...

YES.

LaurenLovesLaughter said...

You are the absolute cutest - I love this outfit!!
Also I am totally in love (and slightly jealous) of your fringe. It looks great on you! - I've wanted to get my hair cut like that forever but unfortunately my curly hair doesn't really lend itself to that kind of style :(... ah well :p

Lauren xx
laurenloveslaughter.blogspot.com.au

Ruby Sterland said...

Ah Lauren how are you always so cute?! Also, I've just realised how long your hair used to be because it's still so much longer than mine after you've had a cut. It looks lovely, by the way! x

www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

Blogger Template by pipdig