a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, June 20, 2014

New Store Update:Vintage Swimsit, 1970's Jumpsuit, Ferragamo Heels ♥








Hello everyone! ♥

Happy to be back with another store update of some things new and old. I've done some thrifting here and there for vintage and found  great pieces like the 1960's shift dress and 1970's bell bottom jumpsuit...but I've had to hold off buying alot because I need to sell what I have first! I don't want to gather too many items because at the end of the summer I'm doing a complete clear out of ALL of my items to a vintage retailer. I just can't keep and store them all while I'm away in Italy, and then for another semester while I'm at school.

That being said, I'm REALLY wanting to get some of these items sold so that they just don't go to a vintage store, but to some of you all for better prices and I know good homes where they'll be worn ♥ Prices are negotiable, so email me at laurenpfieffer [at] yahoo.com if you think something is unfair or you have a question about sizing, fabric, more pictures, ect. I'd be happy to help! 

I always like to have a little deal going on, and since I need to start clearing out, hopefully a 25% off your entire purchase at checkout will help! Just use CLEAROUT at checkout and it'll take it right off! :)

Thank you all for supporting my store; all I make this summer is going to funding my semester abroad in Italy, so I am so grateful! x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

5 comments

Hannah Barta said...

Okay, so that Robin's Eggs outfit--DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! Love it :)

dance a real

Jaela said...

Beautiful look, I love it

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Oh my goodness, the blue top with the red skirt...beautiful!! I love it! Lots of cute things <3

Miranda
littlegoldpocketwatch.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That swimsuit is so stunning! You look fantastic in it.

Food, she thought. said...

You look amazing in the blue & red outfit....

Blogger Template by pipdig