a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

On My Coffee Break.
















































Coffee Break Shirt, Lace Bralet: Aeropostale.
Galaxy Skirt: c/o Lulu*s.
Wide Brimmed Hat: c/o OASAP.
Black Heels: Thrifted.
Lipstick in WNW's Rose Bud.

Hello everyone!

This is quite different from what I usually wear, but I guess I just wanted to mix things up a little bit! I'm wanting this summer to bring out some more of the pieces in my closet that don't get worn as often, because now is the time to do so! I'll be on a super tight, minimal wardrobe when I go to Italy, so I want to take advantage of the closet full of clothes I have now and get them out to see day light :)

Oh! And I wanted to thank you all who entered the ASOS giveaway that I hosted last week! I was overwhelmed with the amount of entries, and I just let rafflecooper pick a random winner today via their generator and it was Maria! Congratulations, lady; I'll be emailing you soon.

Truly, thank you to all who entered! Would you be interested in me hosting more giveaways this summer, or is that not something you all like? Just me me know! Also, thank you for the support of the reopening of my online store! All the money I earn this summer is going towards my trip to Italy, so it truly means a lot :)

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

8 comments

Maria said...

WHHHHATTT?! I won! Yay! That made my week Lauren! I've been so stressed and worried with school and life lately and that just made everything better. <3
As always, checking your blog every day and loving it more and more. You're such a beauty and I'm proud to say you're one of my best blogging friends.
xx Maria

Chiara said...

Congrats to Maria! :)
More giveaway please! :)
I would like to buy something from your online store but I have no money at the moment and I'm from Rome, do you remember me? I've made an order while ago! xoxo
have a good day!

Kezzie said...

This is a fun outfit and totally different from usual- I really like it! X

Unknown said...

I love this skirt! Have fun in Italy :)

Unknown said...

Really like your store!

Unknown said...

Adore this dress - its so me :)

Unknown said...

Ahhh, correction: I adore this top and how u r wearing it! and

CONGRATULATIONS, MARIA!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful and I'm insanely jealous of your skirt….it's so perfect!

Also, that last photo is lovely.

-XO Abbigayle Rashae
-trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

Blogger Template by pipdig