a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Life's Snapshots #38.


Homemade hot chocolate and some newly thrifted spectator shoes

Cat socks and coffee when it's -40 below outside.

All of the vintage I thrifted the other day!

  
I call her the cupcake blouse.

The most PERFECT phonecase my grandmother got me for Christmas.

Painted with my little sister the other day. I dread the day she's too cool for me.

Panera date with a high school friend.

After Christmas holiday dresses.

Give me all the pink makeup in the world.

Coolest. Christmas present. Ever. My aunt and uncle got me 17 Mexico issues of my feature from back in October. It's entirely in Spanish which is so special!

 
Christmas Eve hot chocolate at grandma's house.

Whew. The earliest I've woken up in awhile.

Christmas lights with my family.

Bob Evans dates.

One of my favorite thrift stores in my town.

Still trying to use up the rest of my bubble bar from Lush.

Trying to convince my grandma to give me this cat after I graduate, ha.

Sparkling Lights.

Winter time means getting every type of hot chocolate, coffee, and hot drink I can get my hands on. Or, that's at least how it seems from my instagram. Been doing a lot of thrifting (and thankfully coming up lucky) and drink runs. Wouldn't have had my winter break any other way.

You can follow my adventures going back to Kent this next week with @passingwhimsies on instagram! x

Hope to take outfit pictures tomorrow. It's been -40 below zero the past few days so it wasn't really an option to take outfit photos hah. I'd rather not have hypothermia and frost bite. Thankfully the cold is starting to lift and I can start taking photos again!

With much love, Lauren.

P.S. Only a few more days my shop will be open before I leave for school again. If there's something you like, think about it! 

SHARE:

13 comments

Unknown said...

That shot of your beautiful rainbow of dresses is so pretty and those beverage shots may keep me up vicariously tonight :) My fave were those cute kitty socks on your equally cute feet. Good luck getting back into the college flow :)

Lauren | Chic Éthique said...

Love this, Lauren! I've been doing a bit of thrifting during my break as well! I've found some lovely things. Enjoy the rest of your break and keep warm!
-Lauren

Neeti said...

I love the hot chocolate shot. It looks devilishly delicious. Also that iPhone case your grandma gifted, is really really perfect for someone like you.

Neeti M H said...

I love the hot chocolate shot. It looks devilishly delicious. Also that iPhone case your grandma gifted, is really really perfect for someone like you.

Anonymous said...

The vintage dress are pretty. :)
Irene Wibowo

Madison Martine said...

Love the hot chocolate picture!!

xo,
Madison Martine
http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Don't worry-- I'm 6 & 9 years younger than my sisters, and I never got 'too cool' for them. We've been a fearsome threesome since the day I was born, and our relationship only got better and stronger as we got older :)

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Really loving that phone case your grandmother got for you. Too perfect!

Kay
Fashionably Kay

Isabelle said...

So in love with all of your snaps Lauren! And that case is actually too perfect. I can't imagine how cold it is where you live, seeing as it is already normally cold there (or it seems in your outfit photos). Good luck back at school- it has been quite a struggle getting back into it for me. Hope you're doing well! <3

xo, Isabelle


http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com

Brianna said...

These kinds of posts are some of my favorites that you do. The pictures are always beautiful, even when they are as simple as a picture of a cute cat. :)

SM said...

The iPhone case really is so adorable!

Blogger Template by pipdig