a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Leading Lights.

Teal Lace Dress: Modcloth.
Cape, Pink Loafers: Thrifted.
Hat: Found it on the ground, lulz.

Hello ♥

November has to be my least favorite month of the year, unfortunately. There's just something about this silly month that rubs me the wrong way. There is a little light in the tunnel of November though that makes me happy-- my blog anniversary! This coming 11th will mark my fourth year of blogging...can you say wowza?! I have a special little giveaway in honor to thank you guys for all that you do for me!

 I found this little cutie of a hat a few weeks back on the ground while I was walking to class. Just couldn't let the poor thing be lost :( So I had my mom wash it up for me while I was home and gave it a new life. I think we're going to become best friends this coming frigid winter as it keeps my ears toasty. x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

7 comments

Unknown said...

I can't believe the hat matches your dress perfectly! I like that this is a more winter look, but the colors are so bright! Very cute find. :)
xoxo, Lindsey Dish
thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

eleanor hope said...

Adorbs! But I always feel guilty when I find things and keep it. Reason being is that I feel like that person might be lookin for it and is all bummed out about losing it! :/ do you feel that way?

Unknown said...

Haha I love that you found that hat! I found a belt on the ground on campus one time and brought it home. Hooray for free things! Your new hat is so adorable and works perfectly with your gorgeous dress.

Miche said...

I can't believe you found it on the ground - SO cute, just like the rest of your outfit :)

Love from Ohio!
Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

Chelsea Emily Davies said...

Love the cape, the hat is adorable as well!xo

www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

Kezzie said...

My friend found a pair of Ugg ear muffs once. She was really happy to reunite them with their owner but really liked them!!! Pretty hat!! X

Mihaela said...

I am with you on the November thing. But luckily, this November I am in India, and it's like June/July all over again. :D

Blogger Template by pipdig