a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, November 24, 2013

❄ Fair Isle ❄

Brown Sweater: Thrifted.
Infinity Scarf: Target.
Riding Boots: Old Navy.

Why hi there!

 I've never owned anything fair isle, but always wanted the pattern so badly because it's perfect for winter looks. It's been a goal of mine to get my hands on something in it for this winter. Luckily, I found the best thing possible!

I chose these fair isle printed leggings from OASAP about a month ago and have been patiently waiting to recieve them in the mail. OASAP pieces are very hit or miss, so I was anxious to see the quality of these leggings. However, I was SO pleasantly surprised when I pulled these out of the package. Not only were they amazing quality, but clearly I didn't even read about the best feature of these babies---they're completely faux-fur lined! I have never, ever been more comfy, cozy, and warm in anything in my entire life. I could be outside in the cold all day in these leggings and not feel any of the cold biting at my skin. I put the other patterns they have on my wishlist (reindeer, black snowflake, tribal, cat) because these will be my go-to winter staple for the next five months. Did I mention they're on sale for $13.90? Someone hold me back. x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

17 comments

Marlea said...

You totally have the best style and outfits ever, every single day, without fail! :) I wish I could be you! Have a wonderful winter!
Sincerely, Marlea... a big fan! :D

Unknown said...

Totally adore those leggings, especially on you :) Faux-fur-lined? Must be so soft and comfy. Very cool nail color and look at that brilliant smile of yours in the last shot :) Total wow!!!

Ellie Mae said...

Perfect outfit + Gorgeous girl + Ethereal winter scenery = AMAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting leggings like that - they are so cute and perfect for winter. Love them with the sweater!

D said...

Oh my God! I don't usually comment, but this post...WOW.. your hair, your face :O You're getting prettier and prettier every single day, which is crazy because you were stunning in the first place! Just...WOW!

Unknown said...

This looks so cozy and warm!
xoxo, Lindsey Dish
thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm like you, I've never owned anything Fair Isle but it is such a perfect print for winter! Those leggings sound super warm and cozy. I'm jealous :)

xoxo, Alesha
www.oldfashionedwhimsy.blogspot.com

Miche said...

I got some leopard leggings from OASAP a couple of weeks ago and mine were fur lined too! I've only shopped with them once but I can tell that their quality is probably hit or miss! Love this look!

Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

Cindi said...

The ones you chose have a sweet pattern, but I think the black snowflake ones are cute too! And winter is looong, you could put another pair in to good use ;) Not helping am I?

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

Madison Martine said...

Love your leggings! This look is perfect!

xo,
Madison Martine
http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wow, your outfit just looks so comfy and warm!! And the fair isle pattern is really great!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kalie said...

I feel like I really must own a pair of these. I have a couple pairs of fleece-lined leggings that are super warm, but I've never come across faux fur!

Wild Flower said...

Cute leggings, I actually did a project on fair isle print last semester, interesting stuff xD Loving the snow too, yay winter! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving

Kaylee
xo
Wild Flower

Caitlin said...

I just ordered those leggings, I can't wait to get them! I might have to buy the cat ones next if I love the fair isle ones as much as I think I will!

imaginaryadventures-cait.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute leggings!!
Your new follower,
bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

Missy said...

Oh my gosh Lauren I love that sweater! Co big and comfy! I'm sad it's thrifted because I can't my hands on it lol

Missy
www.myconcretecatwalk.com

Blogger Template by pipdig