a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Life's Snapshots #32.

Visiting the animal shelter was such a special experience.

 
Pool hangouts in retro suits

  
My home place as of late.

 
My roomate for this year had a dream about me and woke up and drew me a wedding dress. It's so strange because I would love something exactly like this, too!

 
Never ending rain for a few weeks there.

 
Been wanting a heart cut out dress f o r e v e r.

 
I got new business cards! :D

I've written in a journal every night before
bed for the past year and a half. No matter how sleepy, sad,irritated, or uninspired I was I still wrote. Even if it was just a sentence. It has been incredible to document my life day by day, documenting feelingsand minuscule details that would have otherwise been forgotten. I just started my fourth journal and I can't wait to do this for many years to come. 

  
My childhood dreamboat.

 
All the new vintage up in the store  ♥

  
Mini golf. I was the mint one!

 
Been happy, happy, happyyyyy lately.

Sometimes it's just me and God.

 
Can't even believe I saw it in person.

 
Good seeing this lady after two months.

City skies.

Favorite summer drink + favorite summer shoes.

Wow, it's been awhile since I've done one of these! Some of these pictures are from June still, then July, and then finally my trip to Pittsburgh this weekend. I visited a college friend who lives there and it was too lovely for words. I have lots of pretty pictures (and outfit photos!) to show you all ♥

You can keep up with my every day adventures with @passingwhimsies on instagram!

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

7 comments

Ester Durães said...

aww your retro bikini is so damn pretty! also, I love heart cut outs on dresses too! :)
-
Ester from Drawing Dreaming

|åƱȩȠȡȅɍ ȶῢⱠⱡⱣž said...

I love all your shoes!! So cute!!

Unknown said...

Steak and Shake is the best, and seeing the Modcloth headquarters must have been amazing!
Amia
www.teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Love!! That swimsuit is so darn cute! Lots of fun pictures :)

Sammi said...

You are so cute. Dying over that retro bikini!! And ahhhh I can't believe you saw ModCloth in person. Mecca!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love all these little snapshots Lauren :) Looks like life has been quite lovely for you lately. Sooo lucky you got to see ModCloth, that's so exciting! Did you get to go inside?! Heart-cut out dresses are the best :)

~Alyssa
www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your retro bikini is too adorable! I just bought a high waisted bikini from American Apparel and I totally love it! I'm so glad that life is wonderful for you lately, love these shots :)

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Blogger Template by pipdig