a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

February Outfits.


Hello everyone!
I'm back tracking a little and doing an outfit round up for February.

Even though it's cold, February is one of my favorite months. Looking back on all of these pictures I feel like I took a lot of risks and stepped outside my comfort zone with many of these outfits. I tried out leather, a peplum party dress, and even a galaxy skirt. Three pieces I'd never thought I'd sport! My knee sock obsession was at an all time high and that's rather unfortunate for my poor legs. These few pictures of me wearing them don't do my obsession justice-- I probably wore them every day I didn't take photos, as well! Finally, I was loving pastels in February, clearly. Color blocking them especially. Mints, light pinks, lavenders...oh, and baby blue, too!

Least favorite outfit: Wind Blown.

What was your favorite outfit I wore in February?

I still have January to post and then I promise I won't do another one of these until the end of April :)

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

6 comments

marcia said...

love these! I think my favorite would be the second one in the top row, with the coral blazer.... or the first one! :D

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. hard to choose, but my favourite outfit is probably the one with the tan coat and that gorgeous red hat! :)

Sammi said...

Your favorite in February is also my favorite! So ethereal and gorgeous!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Isabella said...

Loved your outfits! Way too hard to choose a favourite. Your outfits have been so amazing lately, keep up the fantastic work Lauren. xo Isabella
www.viewsofnow.com

Kezzie said...

I like the Katie Perry one best which is surprising as I don't really like Peplum!x

Unknown said...

You probably think i'm crazy but my favorite outfit is Wind blown and my least favorite is your favorite :) I thought it was a pretty dress but i'm not a big white fan :)

x Audrey
fashionhightea.blogspot.com

Blogger Template by pipdig