a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Beautiful Dreamer.

Star days


Paris Paris

Swan

Noir
Dans mes bonbons 
Up and down

[explore]
Hello everyone!
Since I was too lazy to take outfit pictures today, I thought I'd share some breathtaking inspiration with you all from a French photographer by the name of Alexandra Sophie. I stumbled upon her work via tumblr and totally fell in love with just every photograph she takes... Her pictures are like still images in a beautiful, whimsical dream. A dream place of flowers and fairies and...magic. Please remember that none of these photos belong to me, nor did I take them. I'm just using them for inspiration purposes.

Here is Alexandra's flicker and website if you would like to see more of her work.

Hope you all are doing just lovely...
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

6 comments

dahhlayne said...

Gasp, they are gorgeous. Looking at these make me feel as if I'm in some childhood dream. Thanks for sharing!!

forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

wow her photos are so ethereal and beautiful! Love them :)

Anonymous said...

wow this picture are amazing!!!

great blog

Nicoletta
scentofobsession.com

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

i LOVE these photos :) each one of them is amazing :) thanks for sharing this artist! x

Unknown said...

wow these are simply stunning. i'd die to get my photos taken by her. hahaha. definitely so beautiful, dreamy, and whimsical as you've said.

i'm definitely checking her out. thanks for sharing!
great blog you have here! thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post! now following you so drop by my site whenever you get the chance! :)

Gorgeous Clara said...

loooove these pictures! very inspirational!

Blogger Template by pipdig