a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Channeling Blair Waldorf!











Blooper! I thought this picture of the wind blowing up my skirt was so hilarious and had to include it! Don't worry,I'm not really flashing you. The white underneath my skirt is not my underwear but a dress!



Light Pink Cardigan: Forever21.
White Top with Sailor Bow (actually a dress): Forever21.
Navy Pleated School Girl Skirt: Thrifted.
Navy Knee Socks: Stolen from mom!
White Bow Wedges: Thrifted.
Pearly Pink Screw On Earrings: Thrifted.
White Beaded Necklace: Stolen from mom!

Why hello everyone!


I've got to say that this is one of my favorite outfits I've ever put together! I didn't realize until after I put it together how much it looks like something Blair Waldorf off of Gossip Girl would wear. Trust me, that's a good think because I love, love, LOVE Blair's style on the show. Epp! So excited because a new season starts on the thirteenth :) :)


I also loved this outfit because it gave off a sort of vintage 1930's school girl vibe! Navy and light pink is not a color combo I would usually think of, but I'm think it's my new favorite pairing!


Lot's of homework again tonight, so I'm going to keep this sort of short and sweet! I just wanted to thank you all though for all of the comments on my embarrassing story post, and also the whole homecoming ordeal on the last post. All of your comments always make me feel better :)


Lauren.
SHARE:

5 comments

Mila said...

I love this outfit!! Her style is so adorable on that show--I want to steal all her clothes! haha. Good luck with homework...I've got tons of it also.

xoxo

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

i love it. i can't wait for the new episode!!!

http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Maria said...

I've never been interested in Gossip Girl, but your outfit is very cute. It looks very "good girl chic".

Jessie said...

aww you(always)look beautiful! That's a cool outfit. Good luck with your homework :)

visit my blog??

jessie xx

The Semi Sweet said...

Great job!! What a fun outfit! I really love the girlie-ness of it all. Super pretty:)

Blogger Template by pipdig