a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Over the Hill, and Through the Woods.
















Floral Romper w/ Ruffle Sleeves: Forever21.
Floppy White Hat: Thrifted.
Black Heels: Thrifted.

Hello everyone!

I am so, so, SO happy with how my new camera works! I actually think I like the way it takes pictures more than the previous two cameras I have used in the past. It captures the light well, and sort of adds a dreamy-ness and softness to the photos that I really like.

In case your just wondering, the camera is a Sanyo VPC-S120 and I bought it at Walmart for only $70! It's great for a little starter camera. I plan on buying the "wear and tear" warranty for six bucks that will replace my camera within a year if anything happens to it. If only the people at Walmart new my history with cameras...ha!

It felt so good to be able to take blog pictures again: I missed it so much! I felt really inspired and it felt very natural. I'm sure you all know how it is. Some days you want to keep every picture you take, and other days you can't find even one decent one! The floral romper is one of my new buys from my Columbus shopping trip! Goodness, it's probably my favorite item I got and shh... wear it ALL the time. Probably at least four days in a row last week. It really needs to be washed, hehe!

Hope you all are doing great! Thanks for all of the lovely comments on the last award post. I'm just so thankful to have all of you amazing gals! Tonight Matt and I are going to our town's annual Blueberry Festival. EVERYONE from school goes and it's sort of like the big "social event" of my small town. It start today, and runs until Sunday. On Saturday night the whole town comes to see fireworks!

Now I'm off to play silly games, eat greasy food, and chat with some kids I haven't seen since the end of school! See you all tomorrow :)

Lauren.
SHARE:

7 comments

Houda said...

You are gorgeous! Wish I knew how to take photo's like this! (ha!)

Beth said...

You look amazing. Love the hat.


Have fun at the festival. I love summer for the food fests too

Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

Lovely photos, you look so pretty! Glad to hear that you're liking the new camera!

Have fun at the blueberry festival, it sounds so cute and fun! I would love it I'm sure! :)
xx

HDM said...

What an adorable romper! You look so pretty.
sixletter-daze.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Nice pictures!!! Love the romper!! Have fun at the blueberry festival!!! Just the name sounds fun!! lol
--- Jen

Me said...

I love the picyures and thats great about the camera and the Blueberry festival sounds relly fun!
hugs,Shannon

Courtney said...

You're so cute! I love your romper! :)

Blogger Template by pipdig