a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

All Shopped Out.


Hello everyone!
Argh, it's late and I should be getting to bed, however, I feel terrible that I haven't posted in THREE whole days! Things have been hectic this week, and with the camera broke that also another problem. Tomorrow I plan on borrowing Matt's camera to take pictures of all my new buys from yesterday's huge shopping trip, but to hold you all over I'll just skim over what I got!
:)
  • Two rompers.
  • A denim dress.
  • A black blazer.
  • Jeggings.
  • A pain of navy pants.
  • Two Floral Dresses.
  • A T-Shirt.
  • A pain of tie-dye socks.
  • A sequin headband.
  • Look a like Chanel Flats.
  • Two Camis.
  • Four light pink items.
  • A bracelet that looks like a leaf.
  • A necklace to match the leaf bracelet.
  • The highest pair of heels I have yet.
  • A whole stack of pearl and gold bracelets.
  • Two cropped jackets.
  • A Tote bag.
  • A charm necklace.
  • A flower ring.

Pictures tomorrow (hopefully!) of all my new treasures!

Goodnight everyone!

Lauren.

SHARE:

4 comments

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

hi, lovely blog!! :) i just subbed to you.. come check my blog and hopefully you can follow mine too. take care!

btw, i love the photos on your previous post. very sweet :)

http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Sofi Moukidou said...

oh i cant wait to see your buys!
p.s. hope i'll see you soon in Greece!

Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

That's an amazing haul! I can't wait to see photos!

p.s your photo shoot with matt is adorable! xx

Me said...

Can't wait to see them that was a great trip! I would love to go shopping with you! you get the most amazing clothes!
hugs,Shannon

Blogger Template by pipdig