a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh, Deer Me!






















White Tuxedo Sleeveless Top: Forever21.
Aqua High waisted "Granny" Shorts: Thrifted.
Black Woven Belt: Walmart.
Spectator Flats: Thrifted.
Pearl Clip On Earrings: Thirfted.
Black Sequin Purse: Thrifted.

Hey there everyone! Whew, it was a scorcher here in Ohio: 93 degrees! And let me tell you, that's pretty dang hot for Ohio folks. I spent the day at the pool for the third day in a row. After awhile the heat stoke sort of mixes together and all of the days blend into one, haha! Tomorrow it's supposed to be 95! Yuck. Air conditioned house for me? Check!

When I was out taking blog pictures today I spotted some deer! They actually weren't as close as the pictures make it seem because I used zoom. The deer weren't skittish though which surprised me. They just stood and watched me take my blog pictures! :)


Besides going to the pool today, I watched some of my dirty pleasure T.V. shows. Ah, it's pretty sad when I have a different show that records on the DVR every night. I have to embarrassingly admit that I watch Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. Gosh, it's so entertaining and yet horribly trashy at the same time. Perhaps that why I love it?! What are your "guilty pleasure" T.V. shows...?


P.S. I have to run this by you guys(or should I say gals.) I've really been thinking lately about what I'm going to do with my hair. I'm back and forth on a few things.

1. Dying my hair darker brown. Ever since I dyed it pink two years ago for swim team, my hair has always been lighter than the natural color. I love dark hair and really would like mine back!
2. Getting straight across bangs. Sigh. I always, always, always want bangs but I fear they just don't look good on my super round face. I tried bangs out two years ago, but my stylist didn't cut them how I wanted, so I just looked like a little girl! Should I take the risk again...?
3. Adding many layers and side bangs. My hair is too fluffy and bottom heavy. I need some variation! I actually have side bangs currently, but it's probably been six months since I last got them cut so they are all grown out.

What do you guys think I should do? Or do you have any of your own suggestions...? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

5 comments

Mila said...

Cute!! There's tons of deer where I live too! I think that bangs would be cute on you, but if you need to put a swim cap on, then it will be very annoying all the time:( I'd go for both 1&3:)

xoxo

Mandy said...

Very cute outfit - I love the little bag :) Haha the deer wanted his outfit picture taken as well...

Anonymous said...

Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami is addicting... do you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians too? :)

THELOOKING_GLASS said...

I love those spectator flats.
I fired my stylist 2 years ago. The hair always speaks volumes.

Sofi Moukidou said...

omg! super outfit! i love every part of it!

Blogger Template by pipdig