a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Whip It! Whip It Good!









Silk Pattern Dress: Plato's Closet.
Black T-Shirt: JcPenny's.
Black Belt: Forever21.
Silver Locket Necklace: Thrifted.
Silver Circle Clip-On Earrings: Thrifted.
Teal Snakeskin Pumps: Thrifted.


Argh....This week I've been so busy! My teachers think it's okay pile on a million projects, tests, quizzes and homework all at once...I'm super stressed out. I can't wait until school ends; only fourteen more days and I'm a free woman!

This is not a dress I wear all to often,but it's the first and only thing that I've ever gotten at Plato's Closet! It's not that I don't like Plato's Closet, they do have some nice clothes and shoes there;however, most of their apparel is Hollister or Abercrombie (excuse me while I vomit slightly in my mouth). Sometime actually around this time last year I bought this dress and have only worn it probably three or four times. Originally I wasn't going to even buy it because it is a large, but with a belt it looks perfect! :)
Hope everyone has been having a good (and not stressful) week!
SHARE:

1 comment

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Cute dress! I always forget about Plato's closet - we have a couple of them around here! I'll have to visit one soon - this is such a great find!

Blogger Template by pipdig