a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Buckle Your Seat Belts, There is Oncoming Turbulence!

















Blue Shift Dress: Thrifted.
Red Felt 1940's Hat: Thrifted.
Gold Heels: Thrifted.
Red Bow Sash: Forever21.
I wore this blue dress in the fashion show yesterday, so I haven't had it for probably a month and half. I'm so happy to be able to wear it again; it fits like a dream and is such a fantastic color! My grandmother bought me this hat at What Goes Round yesterday after the fashion show, which was so nice of her. I'm pretty sure it's from the 1940's, but I'm just guessing by the style of it. Not 100% sure though, so if any of you think otherwise let me know!
Last night I was burning the midnight oil trying to find the perfect outfit to go with the hat, and TADA! I came up with this flight attendant looking ensemble! I definitely feel like a flight attendant from the 1940's, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Sigh...a ton of homework to be done today. I might as well start the suffering now!
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig