a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Inspirational Photos #1.








  • First Picture: 1952.
  • Second Picture: 1950's.
  • Third Picture: 1952 Dior Gown.
  • Fourth Picture: 1946 Glamour Magazine.

I've decided that every Sunday I will being doing a different type of post other than just outfits or misc. things. It is so important to always be looking for fashion inspiration whether it be in real life or surfing the internet. It is what keeps us from getting bored with style! Inspiration can come to a person in so many ways and influence their everyday life immensely. This is why I have decided to post some pictures that inspire me every Sunday!

The photos I posted today all capture the beauty,elegance, and sophistication of the 1940's and 1950's. I just cannot get enough of the multistrand pearl necklace in the first photo; it's to die for! And the Dior gown? How stunning... Sigh..these women capture the looks that I can only dream of looking like!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig