a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, February 4, 2010

"I'd Rather Have Roses on My Table Rather Than Diamonds On My Neck."







"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck." ~Emma Goldman

Purple Ruffle Top: (actually a dress) Forever21.
Flower Printed Skirt: Forever21.
White Tights: JcPenny's.
Purple Heels: Thrifted.
Flower Earrings: Thifted.
Cream Bow Headband: Forever21.


Yesterday our computer was not working around the time I usually do a blog post. Therefore, I had to do yesterday's outfit pictures today! The shirt that I'm wearing is actually a dress, and is probably one of my favorite pieces of clothing I own. The color I think is a beautiful, a rich purple, and I love the ruffles on the bodice with the flutter sleeves! Sometime I'll have to take just a picture of the dress; it's so much fun to wear with knee socks!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig