a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I GOT A ROMPER!











Flower Dress: Target.
Tan Trench Coat: Kohl's.
Black Tights: JcPenny's.
Black Boots: Thrifted.
Pearl Necklace: Thrifted.
Pink Beret: Target.

Obviously, lol, this is not the romper, but it's the outfit I wore yesterday. Today though, I got what I have been coveting for quite sometime..A sweet, delicate, summer ROMPER!

With a friend I went shopping today and wasn't even planning on looking, let alone buying anything. However, surprisingly enough at JcPenny's ( one of the last places I though I'd ever find a romper) there it was! I was so shocked that I actually gasped! It's exactly what I've been looking for... It is denim, and has little brown buttons going down the bodice. The romper also has two pockets, adorned with ruffles, and the top of the romper has delicate ruffles as well. The straps of the top tie in bows, which is nice that you can adjust to whatever length you like. The price was the cherry on the ice cream sundae; only $21!

For awhile, I had been looking and contemplating on whether or not to order a romper from Forever21. It is the only place I have ever really seen rompers, and at a decent price. I was hesitant though because I didn't know how a romper might look on my short stubby legs, so I held off. Thank goodness I did! I like this romper much more than the ones I looked at online, and I didn't have to pay shipping! Today was sure a fantastic day :) ( although it is still snowing like mad out!)
SHARE:

1 comment

THELOOKING_GLASS said...

Adorable little print on the dress, awesome beret. Love the pink color punch!

I too am a shorty!! ha, ha!!!

thelookingglassvintage.blogspot.com

Blogger Template by pipdig