a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Have A Happy Valentine's Day!












Happy Valentine's Day! The past few days have been really hectic...if it's not one thing it's another! Today though, I just had to do a post; it's Valentine's Day for Pete's sake! In honor of Valentine's Day I also posted some pictures of me and my sweetie ;)
For my valentine, my boyfriend Matt, I baked him these little heart cakes and decorated them..I think they ended up being adorable, and he loved them to boot.
Matt took me out to Applebees, which is our favorite restaurant. The food was delicious as always, I got my usual of chicken tenders and fries and he got the three cheese chicken penne.
Unfortunately, I am rather known for my clumsy habits and spilt my Rootbeer all over my pink coat! The result was not as disastrous as I though though, the pop left no stains thank goodness.

Today I did not get a chance to take pictures, but I wore my pink coat I got from Kohl's around Christmas time, a polka dot dress, some knee socks, and some thrifted shoes! Maybe sometime perhaps I can take pictures!

The picture above though of me in the red dress is for a contest that Forever21 is having, called the Forever21 Sweetheart. For the contest, a person must put together their best Valentine's Day outfit using Forever21 clothes. Then, the person must make a sign and put the name of the person they love on it! I haven't entered the contest yet, but in the next few days I'm hoping to get it submitted. I have little hope I could ever win, but hey, it never hurts to try!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig