a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, December 21, 2009

A Purple Hat and a Yellow Scarf.







Flower Dress: Forever21.
Black Turtleneck: Kohl's.
Black Bow Heels: Deb's.
Tights: Mom's.
Yellow Scarf: Target.
Purple Knit Hat: Forever21.
Just the outfit I wore today. All dressed up and no where to go, ha seems to me that's the story of my life! I love the last picture I took, even though it was rather painful...I took some snow and threw it up into the air, the result looks pretty cool!
Only 4 more days until Christmas!
SHARE:

1 comment

Castillobbef said...

8. In the event that a nurse staffing agency was to go out of business, a factor can continue to collect on invoices that were issued previous to their closing up shop. Some schools do provide a graduate nursing job placement service for successful graduates, but available placements may only be prioritized according to academic results. Double Zip Nurse Plus Adult Costume

Blogger Template by pipdig