a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dear Santa..














Here are a few things that have caught my eye lately :) Haha I've added them to my long and ever growing Christmas Wish list. Of course I don't expect to get everything on it though, that would be ridiculous! I think it's just fun to have a list of all the many items of clothing I fall head over heels in love with...

Tomorrow is the last day of school before break; hooray! We have a Christmas assembly, so our classes will be shortened, making the day go by even more fast. Tomorrow will also be great because I have no test/quizzes! It's easy sailing from here on out.
I have a adorable outfit all laid out for tomorrow; I feel like Santa's elf in it! Can't wait to wear it and pretend I'm one of Santa's little helpers!! :)

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig