a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, November 12, 2009

May seems so far away..


Just yesterday I got in the mail my dress for prom;even though it's not until May! I was so excited when I found this dress!It has cascading layers of black lace and tulle,and is floor length. A huge satin bow ties at the waist to complete the look! As soon as I saw this dress I envisioned a glamorous 1940's movie star; and couldn't get the idea out of my head!

I'm planning on paring with the dress lots of fake pearls; a stunning necklace,a multi strand bracelet,and my good ole' screw in pearl earrings since I don't have my ears pierced! Also, I'm planning to have my hair stylist do pin curls on my hair to get the soft, glamorous waves of the 40's. Finally, coming from the girl who rarely wears makeup, I'm planning on doing a strong red lip! I can hardly contain myself from trying on my dress everyday;oh how far May seems!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig